Tenerife

Stringer

The wife is planning a family holiday to Tenerife :evil: :rolleyes: and I thought as I'm going to have to go anyway, I might as well try and organise a day out for myself:lol: .

Therefore I am interested if anyone has experienced hunting/shooting/stalking in Tenerife or can give me contact info.

Many Thanks

Stephen

Thanks W-G

Kind of looks like it'll be a non starter as were going in Julyt and their season is from the first Sunday in August to the second Sunday in December according to this link. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Where are you headed to on the island. Not sure of the name of the street but in Las Americas heading straight out toward the new sports centre is a gun shop that I believe organises shooting. I have been in the shop often but never taken any of the days. Only problem is the staff only speak Spanish.

I'll do a bit research and get the proper address.

The shop is on Av, Antonio Dominguez about 300yds up from it's junction with Calle Luis Diaz De Losada. It's on the left hand side. Your right about the hunting dates but I think they do clays.

I go to Tenerife at least twice a year and love the place. :D

Ferreting in Tenerife? Who would have believed it :) . Only been once....remember a nice wee Burmese restaurant in Los Christianos 8)

Gazza said:
Where are you headed to on the island. Not sure of the name of the street but in Las Americas heading straight out toward the new sports centre is a gun shop that I believe organises shooting. I have been in the shop often but never taken any of the days. Only problem is the staff only speak Spanish.

I'll do a bit research and get the proper address.

Shes looking at Costa Adeje, but nothing confirmed yet. Thanks for the info. Dont know the geography but I'll try and get a loook at the gun shop.

Back