Available: Field To Fridge In A Day

Buckbones

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING A PM, I AM NOT OFFERING A DAYS DEER STALKING ON RED DEER, IT IS THE CULLING OF A RED DEER AS PART Of A DAYS TRAINING

The Trophy Barn is offering.
The cull of an animal and taking it from the field to the fridge in a day.

The opportunity for a novice or accomplished stalker to extend their knowledge in how to cull and prepare a deer ready for the fridge regardless whether it is a muntjac or red. The basic principles are the same.
The day is constructed in a very relaxed and informative way that you will get all the right information at a pace that suits you and your abilities.

Shooting a deer is only the start of it. You will be culling a stag from a herd. I show you what we are looking for in a meat animal as we selecting one. After the animal is down you will get to gut it in the field, as well as all the lymph gland checks. Once back at the slaughterhouse we will go through the larder prep. But you will get to skin the carcass and brake it down.

I will adapt the day according to your experience and ability form the novice who may need time on the range to a stalker who wishes more time carcass handling.
If there is time at the end of the course I am quite happy to show you how to butcher the carcass once it is broken down.
View attachment 23876View attachment 23877View attachment 23879View attachment 23878

The day will include:
· Range time from 100, 150, 200 yards
· Bullet placement
· You will Cull a red stag under supervision
· Hands on training in the gralloching
· Inspection of the carcass for disease
· Hands on in skinning the beast
· Breaking the carcass down into its primary pieces for the larder.
· I can provide a rifle and ammo.

There is no meat damage costs.
The cull animal will be a stag of 3/4 year old.
Calibre not less than .243 to be used.

THERE ARE FEW LET TO CULL HENCE THE PRICE.
Cost £250.

B&B is available at £30 for the night.
Participants will be receive a small complimentary meat package.

For more information please PM. Or contact me on 07930988744 or thetrophybarn@btinternet.com

Andrew.

Back