Look who's arrived

Wingy

image.jpg
Our new arrival, Athena, named in memory of our 7 1/2 year old Zeus who passed away in January. she's been with us now for a week and has settled in well at 8 weeks old she is already showing potential. Only problem this is the wives dog so think its destine more for game shooting, beating & picking up than a dedicated stalking / tracking dog.
If it turns out to be as good as my 6 year old bitch I'll be very happy.:lol:
wingy

Looks beautiful. I've only ever seen them as pets round my neck of the woods and not working dogs. Did you get it from a specific working line? My Mrs isn't keen on most the working dog breeds I like so one of these May be an option in the future.

Looks beautiful. I've only ever seen them as pets round my neck of the woods and not working dogs. Did you get it from a specific working line? My Mrs isn't keen on most the working dog breeds I like so one of these May be an option in the future.

Not specific working lines but similar to my dog Zeus & the bitch Leto. There are FTCH a couple of generations back. Weimaraner's are true people dogs, they need lots of attention, they are hard work & demanding but so loyal and rewarding if you put the effort in
Wingy

Back