• Upcoming Events

  • Follow Us on Twitter!

  • Recent Forum Posts


    What is this and what is it for???

    Its a recoil crossbolt, to stop movement of the action/stock etc.....

    "Reinforcing Crossbolt - A steel bolt or square bar, mounted

    deerstalker.308 Today, 13:38 Go to last post

    .308 Mauser M12 twist rate

    Nice one Adrian.
    Looks like in .308 it’s 1:11 then. Not that it matters I’m suffering from new gun inquisitiveness...��

    308Swedish Today, 13:37 Go to last post
    Eddie P

    Vegan bbq ideas?

    As no one else has said it... give her the charcoal.

    Eddie P Today, 13:33 Go to last post

    What is this and what is it for???

    I've seen a number of rifles with what I presume to be threaded rods across the stock at the front of the receiver, as per the photo below.

    JockStalk Today, 13:31 Go to last post

    New member

    Welcom BFG. I’m no longer the FNG!
    I did my apprenticeship in grantham at BMARCo on Springfield Road. Happy memories!
    What’s a MAcNab?

    308Swedish Today, 13:30 Go to last post