Uttings

Yep, used it twice and found the process extremely easy. No hidden catches nor extra fees. Easiest way to spread the cost :tiphat:

Any body used there finance option for scopes? Cheers[/QUOTE
Never used there finance but I found them a good company to deal with, I had an issue with a pair of wellies that I purchased off them in Oct last year contacted them sent the boots back for warranty check and I got a new pair sent to me
I was kept informed what was happening all the way by e-mail so i'm pleased with Uttings

Bought a scope and a rangefinder, easy process, no extra fees. Delivery was great, I was told the exact time and the name of the driver. If I were to buy another optic I wouldn't hesitate to use them and their finance again

always had good service from them used their finance a couple of years ago to buy a new set of binos spread over the year didnt cost me any extra one of the better companies out there

I believe their interest free finance offer is for purchases of £500 and over, for a lower amount the obvious best bet would be to find a credit card with an introductory APR of 0% on purchases for say 12 months and set up a monthly direct debit to make sure you pay it off in full .

Back