wanted de-capping pin

ndt man

anyone know where I can get a de-capping /expander pin for a lee win 243 die. just cannot find one and I don't want to bin the die as its for bumping the shoulders back . cheers

Hiya, I had a "mishap" and bent the one in my .243 Lee die ...BUT, went to see Bushwear , and they now have it and a spare on order for me.....Mibbes you could call them tomorrow, get one added to the order..They do Mail Order...:)

Kranks are the Lee distributors and usually have pins and so forth in stock as spares
I bent so many .222 ones I bought three spares!

pennies

Think hannam do them feller but i would just buy a and save the pain of a stuck case or snapped pin[h=1]Lee Universal Decapping Die £10:99 sportsman[/h]

hi how are you ? have a good new year and see you soon . anyway back to the pin looked on the krank site and sportsman and the only pins I can find are the straight ones the one im after is the taper type for a full length sizing die . I may just see if I can find a lee full length die on here

Mike,
Send Lee Precision an email explaining the break, include your address and they'll send you a new one in the post gratis. They stand by their product and their customer service is exceptional.
Happy New Year!

I don't know it just snapped off during use . happy new year to you muir from all over here in the uk .

Amazing! And thanks! Happy New Year to all my SD friends as well.~Muir

PS: If you can't get the expander ball rod/pin assembly you can buy the Universal Decapping Die and just decap them with it before running them through your sizer with the expander ball in place.

Yep Kranks +1, bought plenty of decapping rods for the Lee universal decapping die from there in the past...cheap postage too

Kranks are the Lee distributors and usually have pins and so forth in stock as spares
I bent so many .222 ones I bought three spares!

pennies

Back