A superb Finnish.....

merlin

....I went over to Finland with John Robson of YDS last Nov/Dec, and was extremely fortunate to shoot a rather impressive whitetail buck; when one of the locals told me that you could hunt european whitetail for years and never even see one of this stature, never mind shoot one, it meant that a shoulder mount HAD to be done....;)

Christian (aka "HuntnSeek") arranged for the mount to be done locally in Finland, and it was shipped over last week. It was with some some nervousness that I unpacked the trophy......but I'm absolutely delighted with it!!:D:thumb:

A huge thanks once more to John and Christian - I know that some of the guys on SD are heading over to Sweden and/or Finland with these guys later in the year, and I don't doubt for a second that you'll have a cracking time with them. A hearty recommendation from me (and not just 'cos of the buck!! It was a great trip all round!!)

Pics:
View attachment 30870

View attachment 30871
View attachment 30872
View attachment 30873
View attachment 30874
View attachment 30875
View attachment 30876

Good job Quen. Even the Mr's has got to be impressed with that! Looks bigger than when you shot it. Glad it turned out so well. ATB John.

I can see the look of relief on your face as you opened that box :D

Looks real good mate, get it up on the wall.

​Moose

Hi Quen

So happy that you like it. And well done on the hunt, I will rember that day for a long time. Hope to see you our way again one day.

Cheers Hunt n Seek

Back