Wipeout bore cleaning FOAM

BLUEROLL

Does anybody know of a gun shop in the south west that has Wipeout FOAM in stock ?
HPS (the importer) have told me they do not stock it as royal mail will not accept aerosols any more.

HPS are the importers, I don't see how a gunshop who buy all their stock from HPS and started stocking it because I was shifting so much could go to the manufacturer and get some! But hey, what do I know, I look down my nose at anybody with anything less than a Sauer, allegedly!

BR

I understand you are after the foam and have no reason to question your need, but have you tried either the original patch out liquid or Tactical advantage with a nylon brush? With a bit of scrubbing, it forms a foam with less mess than the canned foam.

HME

I agree with HME - wipe out & accelerator do the job just fine :thumb:

Touchè HME - glad to see you don't hold a grudge! :old:

I do use patch out and know it works well, i just like to use the foam for the first application and just let it sit for an hour softening the crud whilst i get on with something else.
Anybody got a lead where i can get some please ?

no the foaming cleaner its a g.p foam and we clean everything and his dog with it at work.i make interior plastic car parts for range/landrover and its our goto for cleaning.it degreases and removes alsorts of carp.paint ball barrels ,airguns shotguns upvc windows .let it soak till runny then dry swab it out.atb

Back