Where to buy a rifle near west London ?

Roncon1

Help please.

As the title says I'm looking for some gun shops to look at some centerfire rifles near west London all I seem to get on the web is shops selling bloody air rifles or paintball guns.

There's not much out West to be honest. To see the widest possible selection of rifles, I go to the Holt's auction previews in Hammersmith, they always have a wide selection at just about every price point. There's one next Tuesday as it happens. I probably won't be going though, there are no drillings on offer this time around. William Evans has a few also.

Help please.

As the title says I'm looking for some gun shops to look at some centerfire rifles near west London all I seem to get on the web is shops selling bloody air rifles or paintball guns.

Try Country Pursuits in Richmansworth, just off J17 on the M25.

Country Pursuits,
1A Grove Road,
Mill End,
Rickmansworth,
WD3 8EB
Telephone: 01923 772916

speak to a guy called Trevor, i have purchased all my rifles and shotguns off him,, great guy and if you tell him that Asif sent you he might even give you a discount....:cool:

Try Country Pursuits in Richmansworth, just off J17 on the M25.

Country Pursuits,
1A Grove Road,
Mill End,
Rickmansworth,
WD3 8EB
Telephone: 01923 772916

speak to a guy called Trevor, i have purchased all my rifles and shotguns off him,, great guy and if you tell him that Asif sent you he might even give you a discount....:cool:

I had good service there, as well. Recommended - at least by me.

Have they a fairly good selection of rifles?

Trevor has a good selecton of mostly used rifles, but the best thing about him is that he can get you anything you want, at a good price he always tries to match Sportsman Gun Centre prices, which in my opinion is the lowest in UK so far... what were you after anyway??

A deer and fox rifle, light and short, like a cut back remmy Ti, kimber, tikka lite in something like 25-06, 6.5-55 or .260.

A deer and fox rifle, light and short, like a cut back remmy Ti, kimber, tikka lite in something like 25-06, 6.5-55 or .260.

I have recently bought a Tikka T3 Hunter in .308 off Trevor, great price, even cheaper than Sportsman Gun centre,

it's an amazing rifle, i also bought my Browning x-bolt 243 off him about 3 years ago,, another great rifle..

give him a call he's open till 5pm today and also open till 5 on Saturday's.....

Infact I've just bought a Swaro 3.5-18x44 BT, and a Zeiss Conq 6.5-20x50 BT, off him which should arrive next week. so i'm selling my Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x50. great condition its been on my 243 for about 3yrs,, great scope with all paperwork, box etc... ive decided to get into long range shooting so need a bigger scope...

I am not at anything tomorrow so I'll shot up and see what he has about.

Thanks again for the heads up

Not quite West London but Myles at MBR (google) is Surbiton.
Worth having a chat to as he can source pretty much anything at reasonable price.

I'm Lomdon based too, and have 3 gun shops in a 5 miles radius... but i do all my shopping at Chris Potter in Tunbridge Wells... bought 3 shotguns and 1 rifle in the past 10 months and i'll never go elsewhere...

Thanks for all the replys I got up to see country pursuits in rickmansworth as recommended by Asif and met the owner a gent called Trevor and it was everything I look for in a gun shop some guns, plenty of advise and plenty of gassing.

thanks Asif I now know where my money will get spent

May i ask why?
Since richard left ive had nothing but trouble with them ive found the staff rude and un helpful they quoted priced which i ordered from and the uped them on collection i use the gun shop in west mailing now and couldnt recommed them anoth mega helpful grate prices and will go out of there way to help you out

Sad to read about poor service from Chris Potter. I have always found them to be very helpful. Their advertised prices aren't the best but they have always been happy to put some sort of deal together or find a discount. Certainly they have always managed to offer me a competitive option.

I had nothing but great service from Chris Potter, bought 3 shotguns and a rifle this year alone from them,plus moderator and bits and bobs, they gave me the cheapest price around and allways throwed in some ammo free of charge...

When ive been ln there it has been on my way home from work and have always felt as if they look down on me a treat me like i cant aford what i asking about. Maybe if instead rough dirty orange hiz i swaped out for tweed i mite get a better service

Back