A big thank you

jimbo1984

I'd just like to say a big thank you to wille gunn for helping me out today and going out of his way , I'm sure anyone who's met or spoke to Dom knows he's an utter gent but on reading threads lately about members being rude or messing people about it restores faith in human nature meeting fellow stalkers like this

atb jim

I'd just like to say a big thank you to wille gunn for helping me out today and going out of his way , I'm sure anyone who's met or spoke to Dom knows he's an utter gent but on reading threads lately about members being rude or messing people about it restores faith in human nature meeting fellow stalkers like this

atb jim

As I've stated before one of Sd s finest
regards pete

There are lovely people on here too, I've met quite a few more. Generous, helpful, open minded people who just don't necessarily crow about it but deserve recognition. Willie Gunn is a prime example! So did you go stalking with him?

There are lovely people on here too, I've met quite a few more. Generous, helpful, open minded people who just don't necessarily crow about it but deserve recognition. Willie Gunn is a prime example! So did you go stalking with him?
Hi Lawrence ,
no I didn't go stalking with him he just went out if his way to help me out like a gent , read your wrote up on your stalk enjoyed it and congrats :)
atb jim

Back