Field & longrange scope

jeff

Hi,

Im looking at a nightforce scope for field and a bit of long range shooting.
Looking at the NXS anyone used one as I'd like to know what they are like in low light?

thanks..

Jeff

I have 2 x NF NXS scopes, 1 is a 56mm obj lens the other is a 50mm obj lens. both are fantastic all rounders. The np2dd reticle is the one I really love, drws eye to the tgt very quickly and doesnt obscure any field of view. I cannot reccomend them highly enough.

Hi,

Im looking at a nightforce scope for field and a bit of long range shooting.
Looking at the NXS anyone used one as I'd like to know what they are like in low light?

thanks..

Jeff

Id best not say how I feel. You will never want one again,

Boh

I've just bought a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50.

I've heard mixed reviews, I'll find out for myself soon enough

Good longrange scopes, okayish for other stuff. Not the best in low light, not the best feild of view. Track perfectly and are very tough. If you are just getting into long range I would look at the vortex or something like that

Look no further than a Swarovski 5-30x50BT. Not too heavy or large,brightest optics out there,Plex reticle is great for both long range targets and hunting. But if you're looking for the more tactical look,as the previous poster said,the Meopta ZD is an excellent scope.

S&B PM2 3-20x50, excellent compact scope, superb optics especially at dawn and dusk, super tough, keeps zero in the worst conditions, tracks perfectly.

Thanks for the link. The PMii has better glass than the Swarovski? Was that a throw away comment or is that genuinely the case?

Back