AOLQ staffordshire police

Distinguished Member
Just a quick one has anybody on here got aolq on there ticket (staffordshire), i here west merica are now granting it

many thanks

ATB

Dave

Dave i was told the other day staffs and west mercia are joining as staffs are so far behind ?? It was a flo who told a mate of nine. speak soon buddy

Dave i was told the other day staffs and west mercia are joining as staffs are so far behind ?? It was a flo who told a mate of nine. speak soon buddy

if there joining forces it may be looking up for AOLQ then mate ????

I think they've got their wires crossed :-|

I'm pretty sure its Staffs and West Mids are merging and as the main man will be the old Staffs boss I wouldn't hold my breath for AOLQ :rolleyes:

I think they've got their wires crossed :-|

I'm pretty sure its Staffs and West Mids are merging and as the main man will be the old Staffs boss I wouldn't hold my breath for AOLQ :rolleyes:

Maybe they have Wsm, staffs seem to be behind the times when it come to firearms :rolleyes:

Staffs are merging with West Mids and the chances of AOLQ are about 0%.
As they told me "if we put this on your ticket we can't add conditions for use"

rem

For information.

Staffs reply says, "It is not force policy for this condition to be used. Each calibre is restricted to specific quarry"

For information.

Staffs reply says, "It is not force policy for this condition to be used. Each calibre is restricted to specific quarry"

That will be right as Cheshire, Staffs and Derby FLO managers meet up and agree the same policy so i have been told.

Jimbo

Back