High praise indeed!

Beowulf

I have just been on the CentrefireUK site and came across a thread that informed CentrefireUK members of our site and a link to find us with. T3 Admin the site Administrator also added and I quote: -

'If deer stalking is your thing, these guys are "Monarch of the Glen".

Very Good site with very good contributors'.

May I on behalf of the Stalking Directory and its members thank our friends at Centrefire for their kind words and generosity of spirit.

Can I also suggest that 'Monarch's of the Glen' would be a very good 'tag line' for the site. Imagine if you will T'shirts, mugs and car stickers proudly displaying the words 'The Stalking Directory Monarch's of the Glen'. It says it all for me and links to the site in many ways.

what do other members think?

monarch of the glen
lexy all the way :lol:
never been on the center fire site any one has a link that i can use?
sorry center fire :oops:
looks like you are doing good job in helping to unite sites
should there be a list of sites that are available for users to look at that , so members can share thier support for each other
just a thought

Watch out for a little plug in the inaugural Shooting Community Website June newsletter that will be sent to members in the next day or so, Stalking Directory gets and honourable mention.... :D

Nice to see that all these sites are now working together, keeping the bloody Trolls and idiots off. Well done everyone :D

Monarch of the Glen as a strap line ..........not sure about that, Mr B we need to consult :D :lol:

Monarch of the Glen, didn't he get shot :D :D

Very good to know that all the sites are presenting a united front against the unwanted elements, er that would be the bloody trolls and idiots, for any bloody trolls or idiots that may be reading this.

John

JAYB said:
Very good to know that all the sites are presenting a united front against the unwanted elements, er that would be the bloody trolls and idiots, for any bloody trolls or idiots that may be reading this.

John

I believe that there is legal action being taken against him,and that the police are involved..

Not sure if the above is true or if you guys know about it but I think the above quote taken from another site is about one of "our trolls" :lol:

Best rgds

Tahr

site names

i tink monarch of the glen is a bit better than muntjack of the midlands dont you all agree on this one

Hi Thar,
That quote has done the rounds of the sites. It started here and grew. There are a number of individuals tracking this troll, some are sharing the information with others and some are hunting alone. What I do know is that with the sites working together the troll is on borrowed time. If enough evidence can be found and pinned to this slippery character legal action will be taken.
This site alone has to my knowledge ex and serving Police Officers and Lawyers that are very willing to see the prat strung up and have the power to do this. It is great to be troll free again, the site is alive with new members and interesting posts. Long may it continue!:D
Anyway back to business 'Midlands Muntjac' excellent Muddy, it gets my vote. ;) :D

Back to hangings on the village green, 10 lashes for any troll caught. Yep a bit capital punishment never hurt, unless you were the recipient lol. Hello lads and ladies I'm back :D

Beowulf said:
Hi Thar,
That quote has done the rounds of the sites. It started here and grew. There are a number of individuals tracking this troll, some are sharing the information with others and some are hunting alone. What I do know is that with the sites working together the troll is on borrowed time. If enough evidence can be found and pinned to this slippery character legal action will be taken.
This site alone has to my knowledge ex and serving Police Officers and Lawyers that are very willing to see the prat strung up and have the power to do this. It is great to be troll free again, the site is alive with new members and interesting posts. Long may it continue!:D
Anyway back to business 'Midlands Muntjac' excellent Muddy, it gets my vote. ;) :D

Best of luck, and well done to them involved.

Best rgds

Tahr

Yes it would appear that Trolls are in season now, we have his name and I believe an Email address, although to my knowledge there is more than the one :rolleyes:

Time will tell gentlemen ;)

Back