My new rifle yeah!

Daemo

Hi guys

Ive just bought a Varberger .243 (you can see the pics on guntrader from Martin Elworhy guns) - with a Predator 8 mod, and a 6x42 S&B.

I can't wait to get it, it'll be 10 days or so for the mod to be fitted and proofed and delivered.

Im just buying the sling and slip now from Optics warehouse.

Daemon

:D

Nice one mate I know you have been itching to get sorted with your own rifle for ages if you want to zero it in when you get it in your sticky mits you can go to Garlands at Burton hust off A38 if you are stuck & it's only a fiver an hour.

Nice looking rifle, cracking price!

Now I'm showing my ignorance here..... but where's the floor plate/magazine?

Dave

The Varberger has a blind rotary magazine. They are loaded from the top and can be unloaded quickly also through the top by depressing the release button, which effectively retracts one of the magazine lips allowing all rounds in the mag to release into your hand.

varberger

Hi

We'll see how it shoots - its a bit on faith this purchase, but im told Varberger are well regarded in Scandinavia, up with Tikka and Sako so fingers crossed, it looks in very good condition.

Daemon

:D

nice one

nice one dude,sounds like a nice set up,think that trip to epperstone is in order soon mate, keep me posted an well see if she shoots straight. cheers HORNET

nice one

nice one dude,sounds like a nice set up,think that trip to epperstone is in order soon mate, keep me posted an well see if she shoots straight. cheers HORNET

Varberger

Cheers guys

Ive been wearing a smile all day, can't wait to get some range time now.

Daemon

:D :D :D

Back