Available: Protential Syndicate Places In the Borders.

Buckbones

A places in a syndicate on 800 plus acres of roe stalking in D&G Scotland, Lockerbie area.
The land has 3 large areas of clear fell (to be replanted), rides and large open areas. The land is bordered by open hill farm, forest and new plantation. The forestry are intending to remove anther block this year from inside the wood. Ive a caravan on site fully equipped, gas hob, oven, generator sleeps 3.

I'm potentially looking for a 1-2 stalker that wishes to join a my small syndicate of 6 in total with full FAC, insurance and DSC1. A reasonable level of fitness is required as there is no quad access so all manual extraction only. The 4 current stalkers are all from the midlands.

The type of member I'm looking for.
Up to 2 new member ideally need to be midlands based, looking to join our small team who are prepared not only stalk but also meet up for social to shoot . I'm looking for stalkers who wish to be long term members as the current syndicate is well established.

£800 For 12 months.
For any interested parties please contact me for any more information. Potential members are welcome to view the land before committing and start imeadiotly. I can answer all pm till Friday night then I'm away till Monday.

Andrew.

Last edited:
Back