Ior terminator

Gunner223

Has anyone tried , or have the IOR tactical 12-52x56 Terminator scope, ive looked on Youtube and only had found good reviews
but just wanted your honest reviews on it .
Cheers

I have one on my 6mm BR Savage Benchrest.
Really good scope, great reticle good glass and they have among the widest +4 / -4 on the ocular focus. so far can't fault it. But it is BIG and it is HEAVY. Make sure you get the mounts with the scope IOR supply them with and at 40 mm not too much choice otherwise.
At a hundered yards if you take a shoot and see replacement target centre you can actually aim on the small diamond in the middle of it, the cross hairs are so fine they easily allow you to do this.
In fact I would look through one if you get the option as the cross hairs are really really fine.

Watch where you buy though as one of the European sites is far far cheaper than any of the UK ones by a lot. Well was the last time I looked. In fact I am looking to get one of their tactical style ones soon.

I think Border Barrels used to list/sell them, you might think that is a recommendation.

I have one on my 6mm BR Savage Benchrest.
Really good scope, great reticle good glass and they have among the widest +4 / -4 on the ocular focus. so far can't fault it. But it is BIG and it is HEAVY. Make sure you get the mounts with the scope IOR supply them with and at 40 mm not too much choice otherwise.
At a hundered yards if you take a shoot and see replacement target centre you can actually aim on the small diamond in the middle of it, the cross hairs are so fine they easily allow you to do this.
In fact I would look through one if you get the option as the cross hairs are really really fine.

Watch where you buy though as one of the European sites is far far cheaper than any of the UK ones by a lot. Well was the last time I looked. In fact I am looking to get one of their tactical style ones soon.

Do you have any links to European websites?
I a look but couldn't find anything to beat Opticswarehouse.

Thanks for the suggestion Hugh, but they are no cheaper than Opticswarehouse.
I'm wondering if IORs can be purchased from Sweden as the Pound is very strong against the Krona. Certainly a very helpful SD member pointed me towards Meoptas there that were roughly 30% cheaper than UK prices.

Back