Best 2way radios?????

Look for this item on another well known website: 310238532810

If not these then the 2w motorola are good.

If you go for license free radios then they are relatively low lower output and thus reduced range/clarity.

If you want cheap n cheerful :D, I've got some Binatone 550's. A (stated) range of 8km, used 'em on Saturday up on our shoot in the Lakes, no probs, v clear, 4 x channels with sub-channels, cheap enough not to weep if you lose one, think I paid about 30 quid for a pair with charger, earpieces (....if you want to pretend you're in the CIA :rolleyes:), and car chargers, then paid about 15 quid for a pair with charger.

Works for me....

ATB,

Merlin

Motorola 8855's. Simple to use, reliable and tough. Used mine for years for both skiing (read lots of crashing...), decoying and general shooting in teams/pairs.
Rechargeable and batteries last for about 5 years with regular use.

Try here for a good view of the tech spec and range of such things. I bought mine from here, and continue to buy accessories and spares from them too; good service in my experience.
http://www.twoway-radio.co.uk

Just realised my radios are 'old hat' (sorry T5522's not 8855's) so the equivalent would be the T6/T8's :old:

I've used Cobra microtalk MT800 radios on the shoot for the last 5 years, perfectly satisfactory and not dear.
Look around they seem to vary a lot in price.

Back