think ive fluffed my dsc ,,,,,,,,,

pboro shot

well wot can i say, did my assesments today and going into the visual i was quite confident but once we started wot a fluff up i got it all around my neck looking back i got fallow and sika hinds in summer coat mixed up plus a roe buck i marked as a doe as the antlers looked like part of a tree etc i just hope the other papers go better shooting and safty tommorow i bet it rains just to end the 4 days of nicely
on a happier note ive been very impressed with how the couse has been run id certainly reccommend it to anyone even if you do think you know everything there really is alot to the subject more then i had realised

It is a modular assessment, at worst you will only have to retake the sections that you did not pass. Good luck. Tim

I got that one wrong too, where I was sitting in the class it certainly looked like a branch!
As Tim says, you will only have to re-take the module that you (may have) failed!
Good luck!

I got that one wrong too, where I was sitting in the class it certainly looked like a branch!
As Tim says, you will only have to re-take the module that you (may have) failed!
Good luck!
plus one from me, look on the positive side, you can always do that section again as aready been said, we have all been in your position, and many others will follow very best of luck

well after all that seems like ive paseed according to assesor happy days seems was worrying about nothing just need to wait for confirmation from basc

I did my DSC1 last March.... Maybe same course!!!! Up by Channock chase somewhere.. spelling. I found the ultimate deer date cd rom from the deer society to be really really helpful, esp for ID with 600 pics. I got a straight 20 out of 20 on the pics and I have to say I was then very very new to the different species etc and only really seen a couple in the flesh. Highly recommended to anyone that reads this...

certificate and badge landed today shame they dont give you the marks so you know if theres anything you need to brush up on

Back