Poorly Treatment

Tom270

Hi guys
In the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Birmingham just been booked in. Hip surgery in the morning to take the tumor out. But its not all bad they have wifi and its tea time.
I have written the saga from the end of my post entitled poorly to last night, I ll post it if anyone interested but its nowt to do with stalking. It was great to see 1600 people read it and I hope you were all ok. Tom

Good luck Tom and let us know when your back on your feet.B4 you know it youl be out on the hill and this will be a bad memory atb:thumb:

Well, its a week post surgery in the morning. Today I have sat out all day had roast beef dinner . I am completely comfortable. The tumor was removed whole along with my pubic rami. Its all looking good. DVD on my lap top for this evening.

Well, its a week post surgery in the morning. Today I have sat out all day had roast beef dinner . I am completely comfortable. The tumor was removed whole along with my pubic rami. Its all looking good. DVD on my lap top for this evening.

Stick in there Tom, good luck with your convalescence..john

Not long now mty ,wish you well and speedy recovery . but it is the best kip ever IMO lol I always say fair well crawl world and look at there faces as I slip away to sleep :norty:

Tom I truly wish you a speedy recovery, I'm still off work with a knee joint that's taken more recovery time than normal, now into the 7th month and still on strong opiates that leave me in a world with Peter Pan and lots of fairies, nice ones not the ones with lilting voices we meet all the time when on call. But as we both work within the Ambulance service, respond to needs of the public, its time for you to be cared for, as you've done yourself in the past. Get well soon, take it easy to get back onto the hill, and remember we do have a very good sickness benefit system. Don't let them pressurise you back to work too soon as it will impede your recovery form such a major operation, best wishes John from you know where. deerwarden

Back