ratting wanted

derek.snr

anybody need rats removed at the end of the shooting season ,as you know they build up around feeders grain stores and cover crops.good old methods used -terriers sticks and a smoker .pm myself or TokaS .north west -lancs merseyside cheshire areas covered .derek

Hello Derek,

Would you be interested in getting rid of the rats over about 450 acres of shooting ground? All the crops and ditches are loaded at the moment and we have some hay bales around our shooting shed that are collapsing due to so many rats living in them.

Get in touch if you fancy having a go at them.

They drive round on mules round here at night shooting them in the lamp i think they got about 250 in a couple of hours last time fac semi auto shotguns great fun !

much more fun with the terriers ,and alot cheaper, theres nothing like a rat running up your leg:scared:gets the heart pumping.

Brilliant...thanks Tony!!!

yes we have seen what a big rat can do to get people jumping, dont we Derek!!!....;):D

atb

You'll love it Toka's. Derek has seen the ground, its over run with rats at the moment and they are high up in the ditches due to the amount of rain we've had.

Toka,s/ Euan if you need any help give me a shout i have two plummers and a whippet well one plummer is out of action due to having pups

Mark

Sure seem to be a lot a of rats in Lancs. I've been at them all winter. They are keeping their heads down a bit now :D

Back