zero different bullets

cumbrian

Out today to punch some paper and the results were
80gr Bergers 85gr Sierra Gamekings and 100 gr Hornady Interlocks all shot exactly the same
My rifle is a Howa 1500 in .243 So I am well happy with those results,anyone else got similar.
Thanks Brian

Last edited:
My Blaser will do something similar, in fact I'd intended to shoot a target using 6 different bullet/load combinations and post it here to see what the comments would be. I'm not a great shot so it was never going to be a stellar target but I'll bet they are all close enough to make no difference.

What you need to be careful of, however, is that that if you were shooting at 100 yards then they will almost certainly drift apart at longer ranges but I'm guessing you will be expecting that anyhow so it will not be news to you.

Hi Brian I get the same poi at 100 yards with Sierra 85g BTHP and Hornady 100g BTSP interlocks.

100 grain and 85 grain NBT's shoot to the same point of aim at 100 meters in my 25-06 with 52.5 and 54.5 grains of reloader 17. but it was a pure accident!

Rick

My bsa cf2 243 shoots to the same point of aim with 90grain and 1oo grain got some 70 grain an 55grain to try.stuart

My 243 CZ 550 shoots same zero with 65 grn Vmax and 85 grn Sierra BTHP at 100 yrds.
Tusker

Back