For Sale: The Venison Bible

I hope admin don't mind me slipping this into the Equipment section as this could loosely be part of one's larder/venison prep kit :)

A few weeks back Mrs Monarch & I were up in Speyside and called into Baxters for lunch, whilst browsing books & whisky's in the shop I spotted this book and was taken by the easy recipes along with ones I hadn't seen in other books, so needless to say I bought the book & tried out some of the recipes such as slow cooked Roe Shanks which went down a treat with the kids & us.

I then realized the book would be great for xmas or general gifts etc, so called the publisher and ordered a box up & can offer them at £5.80 DELIVERED.

The Venison Bible by Nicola Fletcher

H4D1bcj.jpg

• The author, Nichola Fletcher, is an expert on venison, has written a number of cookbooks and also started Britain’s first deer farm.

• Forty years of experience are condensed into this pocket-sized book of forty easy-to-make recipes which showcase the enormous versatility of venison. Nichola Fletcher explains the many types of venison and the various methods of cooking it, from inspiring and exciting contemporary dishes to much-loved favourites.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A POCKET SIZE BOOK**

Just drop me a pm with any interest.

Regards

Rob

Last edited:
Hi Rob
Book landed today many thank's for the speedy delivery, got your note inside the package. I will look out for you at next fair!
All the best to you and the mrs
Martin.

I'm stuck in Thailand but wife says book arrived .
That's a very quick prompt service !

Thanks again
Rob & Jessica

Paul

Back