Record breaking log in

Beowulf

Quote:- 'Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:51 pm'.
Now I reckon we can do better than that, so how about arranging to log on all together, at the same time and see if we can beat this total! :p
What do you think? :confused:

hi beowulf,
im up for that, lets see how many users there really are out there! :eek:
just hope is doesnt grid-lock the system and crash!! :evil:
duggers

Hi

That record was set after I put a post on hunting.net talking about this site and encouraging more hunters from the States to join in.

Still, I think we've now got enough home-grown stalkers to break that record!

Rob

Right we need a time and date for this. How about this sunday at 4pm 20th of January. We need at least 59 people online to beat the record! Come on folks do it for Roy Castle and be a 'record breaker!'

Beowulf said:
Right we need a time and date for this. How about this sunday at 4pm 20th of January. We need at least 59 people online to beat the record! Come on folks do it for Roy Castle and be a 'record breaker!'

Should be a piece of ****. Just start a very controversial topic (European blonde beaver " Castor Blondlicious" tastes better than North American red beaver "Castor Mingus" for example), and post a link asking about peoples opinions on all of the big US forums. ;)

MJ

can i log in by proxy :) as that sunday is my last stalking outing before i go on holiday maybe i could log on in the morning before i go and stay logged on allday
problem solved i am going to be a record breaker 8)

Sorry but 1600 on Sunday is still light enough for stalking and with this crap weather we need to get out when we can would say 2000 or a time of 2000 to 2130 not be a better option!

Mr. B., 4pm is far too early. I am going to be bobbing about on the north sea trying to catch cod (or cold). How about 10pm?

Yeah 10.00 pm 22.00hrs seems good! Okay, scrub round my last.

10.00 pm Sunday 20th January WE ARE GOING FOR THE RECORD! :D

Beowulf said:
Yeah 10.00 pm 22.00hrs seems good! Okay, scrub round my last.

10.00 pm Sunday 20th January WE ARE GOING FOR THE RECORD! :D

OK I'll be there. And I'll see how many yanks I can bring! ;)

Its like that film 'Field of Dreams' Build the ball park (or something) and they will come! :lol: ;)

Just in case they don't we must all re-register fifty times! :confused:

Back