New Facebook page.

HaHa John, if you have the time one of our ATV's can get you there mate! Failing that I am sure we will shoot a few at the upcoming stalkers dinner :D:cool::cool::cool:

Thanks for all the likes gents.

TJ you know you are welcome anytime fella !!

Thank you very much gents.

Davy 6pointer Its very much for us younger generation mate lol. I would say probably no, not worth your effort signing up, the only reason I started it was because my galleries are full on the site here :D

I hope you enjoy the pics and updates anyway chaps. Thank you.

Page is looking good Glen, managing any sleep?

He dropped me off at 1:0am this morning then had to go to Dornoch before he headed home, 100 ish miles in all, and was on the phone today before the middle of the day, I know he sleeps I just dont know when :eek:

John

He dropped me off at 1:0am this morning then had to go to Dornoch before he headed home, 100 ish miles in all, and was on the phone today before the middle of the day, I know he sleeps I just dont know when :eek:

John

Sleep is over rated :zzz:

Matt - Cheers!

bambislayer... We had an early night last night but only due to fog! I'd already been to NW Sutherland for a few hinds, then across to the Helmsdale coast for a few more.. A few less in that block you were in now ;)

jayb always a pleasure catching up with you mate... Roll on next weeks Argo mission!! :D:D

Back