Binos serviced?

tommy q

Hi i was thinking of getting my binos (swarovski 8 x 56) serviced and also a scratch polished out or replaced. So thought the obvious thing to do was send them to swarovski. But someone said there are other places i could send them.im sure some of the guys on here must have been there and done that so does anyone have any advice as to what to do and roughly what the cost will be. Cheers

Hi i was thinking of getting my binos (swarovski 8 x 56) serviced and also a scratch polished out or replaced. So thought the obvious thing to do was send them to swarovski. But someone said there are other places i could send them.im sure some of the guys on here must have been there and done that so does anyone have any advice as to what to do and roughly what the cost will be. Cheers

Other places might charge you their cut, IF Swarovski do charge you, it will bet the minimum cost, if "Optics Illusions" charges you, it will be the Swarovski price, plus a little bit more. Would be worth while speaking to Swarovski UK, and see what they say. I can't complain about their service, binos came back brand new from them, quicker that told.

debbie.eagle@swarovskioptik.co.uk

TJ

I would deffo send them to Swarovski, i sent mine in to swarovski @ the back end of last year due to one of the lenses fogging up, they were returned back to me after being stripped, cleaned & serviced free of charge & not a question asked, fantastic service :D

same here, focus unit replace F.O.C., asked if I wanted scratched lenses replaced for £59.00, at that price course I did. Great service and quick. deerwarden:D

Back