dweeb

dweeb

hi there people for people that dont no me or have not meet me i work for calton moor range witch is in the midlands it is two 100m tunnel range never done before because it is underground some of u on here will have met me thro mike and others that have been up to see us so just a qwick hello too u all hope to meet and speak to others on here i am very interested in learning about the sport and everything involed i have shot sum rifes like 338 lapu and 308,223 and 17 hmr witch i like lol.

anybody with any qwestions about the range plz leve me a message

dweeb

Hi Dweeb,

Good to make your acquaintance, and welcome to The Stalking Directory. If you wish to learn about deer stalking, you have come to the right place. More deery stalky people here than anywhere else in the country!

Very interested to learn about your 100m ranges. Please can you advise me of what calibres the ranges are passed for? Opening times? Costs? etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Mike
(Jelen Deer Services)

hi there mike gud to hear from u
the best thing to do is visit www.caltonmoorrange.com
the range is past for any caliber and is open 7 days a week
realy worth the trip to see for yaself
look forward to hearing bk from u
Dweeb

hi there mike gud to hear from u
the best thing to do is visit www.caltonmoorrange.com
the range is past for any caliber and is open 7 days a week
realy worth the trip to see for yaself
look forward to hearing bk from u
Dweeb

welcome in mate,

may i suggest you have a look at one of the threads in general discussion as there is a debate about ranges and calibres which may suit a man with your skills.

frank

Hey Dweeb
good to see you hav finally joined
it taken a while but you got here
hopefully catch up soon
ATB
Rich

hi rich
yer its taken a wile but here now lol
need to do sumet tho people just dont get what we have at work
hopfully see ya soon
dweeb