Aldi trail cams?

Dawnrazor

Does anyone know if these are still available? I'm not sure how Aldi works, don't laugh!! Do these get sent just to certain stores? Are they likley be be available again? Can you order them on line? Are they any good?
Thanks.

Does anyone know if these are still available? Not at the moment.
Do these get sent just to certain stores? I think all stores get some but allocation is probably(?) based on local demographics and sales data.
Are they likely be be available again? Who knows? They've been around for the last two or three years and seem to sell out really quickly. They usually appear around May/June time.
Can you order them on line? No idea. Some stuff is available only in store.
Are they any good? Yes.

Thanks, I'm more of a"Booths" man myself!! But I'll keep an eye out on line.
Maybe if someone gets or sees them in a local store they could let the forum know? Certainly seems to be a popular item.

I guess its the prices that attracted you ? they seem to be much cheaper in the U.S , if you wanted quantity it may be the way to go http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=60815916&page=1&cp=4406646.4413993.4414427&categoryId=70929586

I've got a couple of promos proof noglo one and I like them, but at a hundred and fifty quid I'd like to keep these where they're less likely to be stolen or damaged and a couple of cheaper ones for more visible areas, the ones from aldi sounded just the dab.

I have found that sometimes they are not put out on display. The 2 i bought were a couple of weeks after they were advertised and i asked one of the staff if they had any. Said they were in the back and brought them out. Also are very good if this is the viewing panel type. Bought mine about three years ago so stood the test off all seasons.

They've just been on offer over here, (at 549 Danish kroner, or about £58), so I'm sure they'll be offering them again sometime soon in the UK too.

Back