New 100m Indoor range.

Welcome to SD. We wish you every success.

You mention a website? Its fairly easy to put a few lines - including web address etc as a signature on your posts. You'll have guessed from my vague warbling that I cant immediately recall how to do it - but the fact that I did proves it must be very easy! :D

Welcome to SD. We wish you every success.

You mention a website? Its fairly easy to put a few lines - including web address etc as a signature on your posts. You'll have guessed from my vague warbling that I cant immediately recall how to do it - but the fact that I did proves it must be very easy! :D
New to this but thank you!

I must say it looks brilliant if i lived closer you would be fed up of seeing me. Best of luck with it.

Best of luck there need to be more places like this so that holidaymakers like myself can turn up to check zero before going on a paid stalk.

Oh hang on...just saw this..."PLEASE NOTE NO ONE WHO HAS NOT SHOT BEFORE IS ALLOWED TO SHOOT ON THE 100 METRE RANGE UNLESS THEY HAVE PREVIOUSLY VISITED AND PROVEN THAT THEY ARE COMPETENT IN TARGET SHOOTING AND HAVE PROOF OF THE VISIT.

Oh FFS....well, that means I won't be coming.

Best of luck there need to be more places like this so that holidaymakers like myself can turn up to check zero before going on a paid stalk.

Oh hang on...just saw this..."PLEASE NOTE NO ONE WHO HAS NOT SHOT BEFORE IS ALLOWED TO SHOOT ON THE 100 METRE RANGE UNLESS THEY HAVE PREVIOUSLY VISITED AND PROVEN THAT THEY ARE COMPETENT IN TARGET SHOOTING AND HAVE PROOF OF THE VISIT.

Oh FFS....well, that means I won't be coming.
how does that work then, you need to shoot the 100 yard range to proof that youve shot it before, before being allowed to shoot it

is it me reading that wrong or is it a "chicken and egg" siuation

Last Friday I had the pleasure of using the 100m range @ The Tunnel and it was my very first visit to the facility. Originally I was confused by the above statement, but when I asked about it, it was confirmed that they are referring to new people to shooting i.e. "No one who has shot before".

Having booked in at the facility, the first thing the RCO asked me to do was load one round and take the shot. Having seen, how I conducted myself and the result of my shooting, the RCO allowed me to continue with the tests that I needed to carry out.

Overall, I found the staff at The Tunnel to be both friendly and helpful, and have no hesitation in recommend their facility.

Last Friday I had the pleasure of using the 100m range @ The Tunnel and it was my very first visit to the facility. Originally I was confused by the above statement, but when I asked about it, it was confirmed that they are referring to new people to shooting i.e. "No one who has shot before".

Having booked in at the facility, the first thing the RCO asked me to do was load one round and take the shot. Having seen, how I conducted myself and the result of my shooting, the RCO allowed me to continue with the tests that I needed to carry out.

Overall, I found the staff at The Tunnel to be both friendly and helpful, and have no hesitation in recommend their facility.

That's reassuring. Perhaps it should read something like: "We welcome new shooters and provide a free competency and safety review to first time users help maintain a safe range for all."

That's reassuring. Perhaps it should read something like: "We welcome new shooters and provide a free competency and safety review to first time users help maintain a safe range for all."

If you also look at the the signature in Message 5, it also says "Available to Certificate holders immediately".

Back