Result passed dsc1 today

jayy2

Well happy i just passed my dsc1 coarse today with GAP180 , its was a really good and well presented corse these guys done this weekend, met some real good guys over the last 2 days, glad to say i think they all passed aswell so well done to ya all,,, dont know wat i was so worried about, thanks again GAP180

Well happy i just passed my dsc1 coarse today with GAP180 , its was a really good and well presented corse these guys done this weekend, met some real good guys over the last 2 days, glad to say i think they all passed aswell so well done to ya all,,, dont know wat i was so worried about, thanks again GAP180

I will second that...

Tim.243

+ Three

big thanks to Gap 180 and the crew well run and informed course all passed with the aid and coaching to make this happen Big thanks to Pierre for sorting out the course and getting a fine scottish crew to get the deed done for us Essex and kent,london guys sorry if i have missed any, to name a few Paul (ake) The Strap -on :eek: and his trusty helper and main man, Dan (ake) Crouch Valley.
This course is well worth attending , i for one have always said the DSC was pish well tonight i ate pish roast dinner the information gained will stay around and only help me become more informed on the sport i enjoy.
the venue owner who fed us like kings .
So even if you feel like i did that even if i did't pass i would still just carry on with stalking with or without any form of DSC, i am a now convert and to told you have passed something at my time of life means that i still have it in me as others also have .
well done feller's one and all top job :tiphat:
Paul o'

Well done all and a glorious 100% pass rate I hear. I am afraid it will cost more if we the scots gain independence.

Well done all and in the end a cracking result for the lads, just home now but also just wanted to say nice one Pierre and helpers for sorting out a cracking venue. I've never taught in such an authentic and full of character place. Trophies and stalking info filled every space, hope a couple of pics get put up. cheers

Well done all and in the end a cracking result for the lads, just home now but also just wanted to say nice one Pierre and helpers for sorting out a cracking venue. I've never taught in such an authentic and full of character place. Trophies and stalking info filled every space, hope a couple of pics get put up. cheers

Second post from me to add a thank you from Terry as he was chatting about the course on the drive home. He was well chuffed with his result and really appreciated the help he received.

Tim.243

The amount of information that was given out that ended "But that's not going to be on level one" was great, It made my understanding a several subjects broader and helped tie information in.

Good effort guys. When it's so enjoyable people take in so much more info making the exam seem much easier to pass. I bet you all slept well last night?
Atb Baguio

Just wanted to add my thanks too. Had a great time, learnt loads and managed to pass so good result all round. Thanks to Pierre and the crew and for the Scots mob for making it this far South - Paul even learnt a few new southern phrases ( none of which can be repeated in here). Cheers.

Terry told his wife he ate the sandwiches she made for him.....you lying barstool Terry....:stir:

001_zpsd721813a.jpg
Tim.243

Cheers Paul o'. It was good to meet some new faces. Hopefully the Essex course will go as we'll.
I certainly learnt allot from Paul none of which could be published maybe I've lived a sheltered life never the less a cracking instructor I look forward to catching up on the next course. A Big well done to Pierre for running a awesome DSC course.

ATB
Dan

lol, between the tick dick teasing, poodle silhouettes slaggin and strap-on fantasies insinuations all from the assessor I might add there was actually some teaching took place. It was a good one for sure.

You can? or 'you kant' :rofl:

Last edited:
lol, between the tick dick teasing, poodle silhouettes slaggin and strap-on fantasies insinuations all from the assessor I might add there was actually some teaching took place. It was a good on for sure.

If ya get chance to add pic you took of me standing next to deer targets that would be great,,, again thanks a lot I learnt shed loads

TOP JOB STRAP-ON keep it up ;) , you have converted some of the Essex boys into the 21st century again brill course and instruction , Terry well done and did you eat your tea !!!! :fib:

ps you could have air brushed me before posting my ears look massive :tiphat:

lol, between the tick dick teasing, poodle silhouettes slaggin and strap-on fantasies insinuations all from the assessor I might add there was actually some teaching took place. It was a good one for sure.

Back