midland game fair

Will be there. Will see if there any good deals on tackle. Need a mod for a T3 varmint, it a bit on loud side. No idea which one yet will just see what looks good

will be there on the sunday shooting the mitsubishi finals
someone come up with a venue to meet up around lunch
time i will do my best to make it
pete .

not sure which day yet for me.how about 1pm on the ngo stand both days for those who are going.just a thought.

Roedinator said:
will be there on the sunday shooting the mitsubishi finals
someone come up with a venue to meet up around lunch
time i will do my best to make it
pete .

Hi Pete,I'll be there on the Saturday....shame we won't meet up again mate,but,I spoke to a mate of mine that met you the other day when you dropped off his birds(Gareth).............Martin.

yep, be there on sunday , have a lovely roe head that needs measured so will hunt out the b.d.s tent.

will be there all weekend on Gunmakers Row. Just look out for the tall fella on the Brock and Norris stand and that will be me.

Regards

Gareth

I will be there on the Sunday.

Any idea if anyone there will have Federal ammo available?

Novice

happyhunt said:
yep, be there on sunday , have a lovely roe head that needs measured so will hunt out the b.d.s tent.
same here :)
i've also got a head i feel might be worth measuring
biggest fallow i hav ever shot 8) and a wild one too.... :evil:
Gareth
will look out for you
Anthony
will give you a bell sometime during the day
Pete
proper family gathering now :lol:
i hav started looking forward to game fairs now more than ever
great place to meet the guys and catch up

Sorry guys won't be there :(

Taking the boys to Thomas Land at Drayton Manor.

Roedinator, good luck with the Mitsubushi mate, it's been a couple of years since i shot that comp. Probably one of the fairest comps because you are only ever up against the top boys at the very end. won a couple of guns off it so did alright when I did it.

Regards

Jonathon

zaitsev said:
will be there all weekend on Gunmakers Row. Just look out for the tall fella on the Brock and Norris stand and that will be me.

Regards

Gareth

Hey Z'

Was that Tall Fella or Baldy Fella???????

Back