Passed Level 1!

novice

Not sure if anyone remembers, but when I was looking to buy a Level 1 manual a few people were keen to know how I got on.

Well I'm pleased to say I did it assessment only last weekend with the BDS up at Ilkley.

For a warts and all breakdown, here goes:

I slightly pulled a shot on my first attempt at the 4 inch zeroing target, so repeated the 3 shots and passed 2nd attempt

I passed the 3 positions shooting at the deer target and was very pleased with my grouping

For the written tests I achieved 19/20 in id, 49/50 on the written asessment and 37/40 on the large game and hygiene.

I'm obviously very pleased and have a massive thankyou to say to ash243 and Gez for all the help they have provided me with.

Also big congratulations to Waldini who was there with me and also passed with flying colours.

Novice

Congratulations. 8) I passed mine 3 or 4 weeks ago and had the certificate through the post yesterday (along with a nifty wee badge :lol: :rolleyes: )

was a good weekend. i was amazed by the wide range of people/characters there.
novice i stayed with James on Sunday to while sandy re did his shooting test and he passed. so his gun might not be for sale now :lol:

give me a shout if your over this way i will shout you a beer

Back