Whose the fool really

centralbeltstalker

Hi,

following of from the recession thread and as a rants a rant this is mine.

£26,000 to sit at home and not work but beatch about not getting more as they live in an expensive part of town and has five kids with no dad on the scene...

Come on wheres the Csa now chasing the Dad/s for monies....

I work my sweaty little socks of and can only afford three kids, trust me if i could afford more I would its our right....

If they need to move them then move to a cheaper location and sell the house which no doubt i am paying for anyways.....

Whats going wrong i pay more taxes and they earn more than me ..

Yes i am the fool for working... well i feel like one

f,

Well said if you dont work dont have kids or the state should only help with one child !

I,m sick of young lasses who have never worked having kids getting a new braodacres house fully kitted out washing machine dryer tv the lot all paid for by us fools in taxes !!

there was one the other day she has 10 kids with another on the way,but she carnt cope with kids so her mother who lives next door(council housing) fosters them for her at a cost of £700 per child per month, plus all housing benifitts it came to £120k a year. i feel mugged off arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh stav

centralbeltstalker wrote 'I work my sweaty little socks of and can only afford three kids, trust me if i could afford more I would its our right....'

Am I getting dragged into an argument here? Anyhow, whilst it might be our right it doesn't make it right or responsible to have more than two kids regardless of who has the ability to pay for them! This world is way over populated already without adding to the problem! We control deer to prevent over population so why should humans not abide by the same principles themselves. Sorry but that's my opinion. :scared:

Last edited:
I've been saying to people over the last 10 years or so (but in reality it's probably been going on much longer) but if I leave work mid morning to grab something from the shops or get home early it seems like more and more the shopping centres are rammed with people, and at 1500 people are out jogging and doing things which aren't work basically and I've had this creeping feeling that "am I the only one who actually has to earn a living round here? :-|"... I strongly suspect that fudged unemployment statistics are hiding a growing problem that the rest of us haven't seen because, well, we've been too busy working!

This is going to be a difficult and painful transition for many families.They're not all workshy scroungers as the media would have us believe.

The Welfare Reform Bill debate ... day 5 ... on the £26K limit in the H. of Lords is at.....

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201212/ldhansrd/text/120123-0001.htm#12012312000899

The DWP estimate that 67K families will be hit by the cap. 54% live in London, and 9% in the South East ... and most of the problem for that 2/3rds is down to the extortionate rents in the private sector. For instance there won't be much change out of the max. £500 pw if you have to rent a 4-bed in Hammersmith for £400 a week. Getting Family Allowance at £13 a head would help for a temporary period.

I don't know what the answer to this is, but have to agree with boy George that this situation can't go on any longer. The landlords will just have to find other tenants to fleece rather than Housing Benefit cases, or drop their rents if they want to take these families.

Last edited:
Stop closing the old army barracks down open up a new system were all single mums share a dormatry full of bunk beds with washing facillities at one end and a kitchen at the other and fill it full with the wasters they'll soon find a job to improve their standard of living and it will put others off having kids to get a house why should broadacres housing association be supplying NEW 3 bed houses to 16 - 17 year olds with one child !!!!!!! mad

centralbeltstalker wrote 'I work my sweaty little socks of and can only afford three kids, trust me if i could afford more I would its our right....'

Am I getting dragged into an argument here? Anyhow, whilst it might be our right it doesn't make it right or responsible to have more than two kids regardless of who has the ability to pay for them! This world is way over populated already without adding to the problem! We control deer to prevent over population so why should humans not abide by the same principles themselves. Sorry but that's my opinion. :scared:

Agreed, we manage populations (Wildlife) due to over population and welfare issues.

Your argument would then be why don't we have a minimum standard for having umpteen kids. I still stand by the fact that if you work and contribute you can have a family large or small.

1, you pay for them yourself
2, you own a house
3, your in a stable committed relationship

Why should we all pay for someone to stay at home when there are plenty of jobs out there.

Ideal uses for benefit claimants, council employment

road sweepers
litter pickers
pot hole fillers
shopping trolley collectors
grass cutters
dog wardens
etc etc etc as the man would say.

ps i was called a communist last year by a client but he was a staunch member of Mr Salmonds Brigade

sorry still ranting ,,,,,,,,

if you want to rant why not have a go at an honest man making a living selling shooting....
everything from deer to squirrels.
he makes a profit from time to time
he does 18 hour days pays his tax bill and pays to advertise.
he works un socialable hours and not around much to see his wife and kids.
out in all weathers and never lets a client down, he also thinks he does his bit for charity.
but theres loads out there will moan about him making honest hard earned money.
stop bitching and get on with your own life all this moaning changes nowt, scroungers will always be scroungers.

A sobering thought for the day and an indication of how times have changed!

The oldies on here will remember that 40 years ago if you didn't work people would view you with suspicion, now in some instances, people who work are the ones viewed with suspicion and thought stupid.

What's it all about? ? ?

How in the name of **d can people earning so much money qualify for any benefits at all, just unsustainable insanity created by a never ending stream of dandelion licking Politicos!

Over population is exactly that regardless of how you butter it up I'm afraid! We have had these arguments at work this week. Capping benefits at £26K, crazy amount, make it £16K with nothing extra for anyone after the first two children. Prisons too full, then bring in the Arizona State Governor and make prisons a punishment. ie no tv, 4 prisoners to a cell, no toilets only buckets. Basically we have too many do gooders in this country who allow this madness and until it stops we're all in the brown stuff! I could go on but basically us workers are sick of paying for wasters and everyone else who take out far more than they ever put in! We make it far too easy to sponge off the state. In fact that's it, I'm having Friday off, I'm going stalking!

26,000 TO STAY AT HOME AINT THAT A JOB LOL FREE CAR LOTS OF PERKS LIKE ELECTRICTY PAID COUNCIL TAX. THIS COUNTRY TRULLY IS GODS COUNTRY TO THE PARASITES SOME MAKING A FULL TIME CARER OF IT.:tiphat:

Well said if you dont work dont have kids or the state should only help with one child !

I,m sick of young lasses who have never worked having kids getting a new braodacres house fully kitted out washing machine dryer tv the lot all paid for by us fools in taxes !!

Yep me and my woman will never have kids but why should we have to pay for the prevelage for people to have children? If we were to ever have kids which we won't but we would never expect somebody else to pay for them we would make sure we had an income that would cover the kids I'm sick to death of paying for other peoples ****ing kids it makes me sick how selfish can you get expecting others to pay for your kids? If you can't afford them don't bloody have them end of.......

Well my situation goes against all that's in this thread ... 3years ago I had a choice stay with a company and face pay offs or go self employed I pick the later and can honestly say I haven't made as much as I have since Iv been self employed so it's all been good for me. But have really had to adapt and do things I would have never have done working for a company.but I'm a sole trader just me on the tools looking for jobs not like the other guys with company's to look after, it's the building trade am in as well steel works but saying that's I have never been at home for longer than a month always here there and everywhere from Stornaway to London.

how about a much simpler plan you cant claim till you have worked and paid tax for 5 years that way 16 year olds would have to get supported by thier parents and if you do happen to get across in the back of a lorry youll find yourself working in a field picking veg for3 pound an hour but youll have to pay 10 percent in tax for first 5 years plus rent and food youll enjoy the 2p you have left oh also tax all money being sent over seas ie poland lithuania 15 percent every pound you send out now only worth 85 p also agree with the prisons shout 3 classes class like today for remand speeding etc class 2 anyone under 5 years general population only class 1 put the food in one side take the bodies out the other every one over 5 years general population you want to eat fight for it they did in the trenches oh and while im ranting tax the feck outa those companies that took all the call centre jobs abroad instead of givin the jobs to local disabled people that would love the chance to work bring on the revolution ll

Well my situation goes against all that's in this thread ... 3years ago I had a choice stay with a company and face pay offs or go self employed I pick the later and can honestly say I haven't made as much as I have since Iv been self employed so it's all been good for me. But have really had to adapt and do things I would have never have done working for a company.but I'm a sole trader just me on the tools looking for jobs not like the other guys with company's to look after, it's the building trade am in as well steel works but saying that's I have never been at home for longer than a month always here there and everywhere from Stornaway to London.

good on you Sir :tiphat:.

I ken guys that got laid of during the miner strike days that have never worked since. They have had kids that don't work and it will probably go on and on after them.

two blokes at my work earn more than me, both on 30k, incidentally both workshy cu^ts, and both have council houses and both mrs also work.. makes me sick going to WORK with them getting more than me and having to shell out pittance in rent compared to my mortgage grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. absolutely no need for them to be in council houses at all. also there is a new housing development on the outskirts of the nearest town and of course it has to have a percentage of 'social' housing, i know of one girl that has three kids by about eight different dads been given a four bed detatched, never done a stroke of work in her life!!! and its mugs like us who are paying for it:evil: as has already been said, until somebody puts a stop to these parasites our country will continue to be bled dry, oh and don't start me on the polaks claiming benefits for kids they had while over here that dont live here anymore..................
regards, Jez.

i agree with a lot that has been said but sometimes the system works. i have always worked and paid tax. strived to get a mortgage and and settle down with my wife. nearly 9 years ago we were given our baby girl who unfortunatly has cystic fibrosis. without the allowance my wife gets to look after her we would be utterly screwed. she would love to work but spends most of the day caring for our daughter so cant work. this is something that we could never have expected or planned for. without the carers allowance i would have to work part time. we couldnt afford a house and would end up needing housing and a whole lot more.

not looking for sympathy and was in two minds as to post this but think its worth saying that sometimes it does work

i have now got of my soap box and will continue looking at more contraversial things like head shooting, ballistic tips and which is the best calibre.:D

Back