Wanted: Stalking in Lincolnshire wanted

Daemo

Hi guys

We've recently moved to Lincolnshire and im looking to go out for a few stalks - is there anyone local? We are near to Spilsby.

We're surrounded by deer where we now live, literally on our doorstep - but ive no permissions here yet and its driving me potty!!

Please let me know if there is anything available - and at reasonable cost (Christmas, moving house = we are now a bit poor!)

Cheers

Daemon

Have you tried tumby estate? They sell a lot of fallow stalking, think revesby might have stopped now. I lived in old Bolingbroke for 6 years and did a lot for Munties round there. Lincs deer group is with joining as well.

Cheers Benc

Ive just emailed LDG, lets see what they say.

Ive also contacted a couple of sporting agents with ties here but still interested to hear from anyone else. Its a pain being away from your mates and making new contacts and friends when you move!

We walk the dogs at Snipe Dales a couple of times a week - nice countyside around Bolingbroke.

Daemo

Daemo, try JW stalking he lives about half hour from me but sure he has the stalking in an estate in Lincolnshire... Might be worth a try?

Regards, Jez

Hi pboro shot

Thanks very much for getting in touch.

Im going to try and stay local if I can, build contacts etc - as I don't know anyone here at all!

Kind Regards

Daemo

Back