PPu 22250

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
Well in my local shop the other day to pick up another 100 6.5 privvis for the sako when I saw he had some 22250 stuff.
Been my fox rifle its always been handloaded for only ever firing 40 factory in its life and that was to run it in from new.
Anyhows got a box of 55gr sp's just to try he did them at a tenner.
Well my rifles have always liked them and my sako 22250 was no exception.
4 shots @ 100m's under 1/2 inch with 3 of them in 1 ragged hole.(and that was resting of the wing mirror).
I will carry on re-loading for foxes but for practice and rabbits/crows what can I say only that I've rung up and put another 100 away out of that batch.
PPu strikes again.

Knowone up here stocks them or I would have given them atleast a go in my .270 and 22-250, as you say, good practice round and if your rifle likes them, even better.

Contact Alan,

he managed to get some over his way, but dont know what calibres were available.

No idea, but the 6.5 stuff was in new packaging

I don't know about other calibres, but the 303 boxes have 2 little paper tickets in them. One seems to have a date code on it (06/08 I think was in the last box I bought), and another one bearing what I presume is a packer/inspector's number. That should give you an idea how old the pack is.

Back