Aldi camera

Bandit Country

Some recent results. Not too bad for a £69.99 job?

Attachments

• IMAG0035.JPG
    IMAG0035.JPG
    521.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMAG0047.jpg
    IMAG0047.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAG0079.JPG
    IMAG0079.JPG
    496.8 KB · Views: 126
I had the same reported problem of split images if set to multi-shot, but set it up to take a single picture and 10 seconds of video and it works just fine. There is a delay of about two seconds after the picture is taken before the video fires up, so if the animal is moving briskly across the field of view you can end up with a shot of its backside and then 10 seconds of sunlit grass.

These pics have been resized to meet site posting requirements but for the price I think the resolution of the image is astonishing.

Hi because I wanted a number of cameras and funds being limited I bought these and they have been in constant use since bought last year from Aldi, have to say that they have performed very well with no issues, I run them on a single photo and 10 second video with a 15 second delay between shots. That way the batteries last a fair time.

ATB WB

$139 in this country. I have success with mine, I'll get a couple more when they come back on for sale. Easy to programme and great battery life when you use the total of 8 AAA's. The date and time are correct, so reasonable picture seeing it's winter here.
Grant
View attachment 46354

I got one from ALDI and im ehh on it. Its so slow to take a pic. I've walked out of the screen before it has snaped me or just catches be going out of shot. Had dogs go past it and nothing. Had it strapped to a post 1m hight with a dead goose 8 yards in front. Goose got eaten and no pictures. Bit usless compared to one I had before, not a Aldi one.

Back