2nd dog day

stone

hi all
following on from the success from the 1st dog day, i hav been in talks with Muddy and MarkH, with regards for a seconed day,
ths is now in motion and will be held at the end of feb / start of march, dates to be confirmed, shortly
this day will be run on the same basis as the first day
anyone wishing to attend will need to let me know via pm or post to this thread
as i need to get the ball rolling, as nov/dec are a busy couple of months for me due to work commitments
so on this
i look forward to welcoming all to our seconed day
also like to add i hav advertised this on other sites that support and are supported by the SD, as this is a group venture
kind regards
stone

Stone

I've sent you a pm, as I'd definitely want to come along. Can bring either mad cocker or labrador....whichever will generate most laughs!

willie_gunn

blooming eck you lads are a bit keen :lol:
i shall post the actual date at the end of next week once myself Muddy
+ MarkH hav got our diaries in order
thanks for all the interest guys
keep you updated
stone

STONES DOG DAY

Hi, Stone great day last time put my name down please look forward to meeting you all again ATB. ye old stalker

Yes please Sir and me new dog .
Trapper(oh and I think I will work on your original dog day photos)

Me me me!

Im keen as you know. Please let us know a definate date as son as you can. That way, there will be no cancellations!

Good work,
Mark.

Dog Day

Hi Stone

Count me in x2 and also the dog will be underway blood trailing by then well fingers crossed. With all this intrest what about trying to get some working tests up and running. There is some good info now available on what a test would consist of. wouldnt have to be offical test or anything but would be a good excuse for another get together

Regards
Adrian

Hi.Stone.Heard about it Thursday.Please count me in for a second helping.
Thought dogs for deer one was Great.
Colin.
PSIAGB.

Back