Women's stalking

CWMMAN3738

Took the Mrs to Scotland stalking for bank holiday weekend(good of me wasn't it) with 3 lads off here.now I know what your thinking but she enjoys it, will muck in with the skinning & butchering (as long as she gets to munch on a filler within a few hours) and likes the walking & scenery.
Whilst enjoying our morning breakfast having all stalked early morning (except the Mrs don't do mornings) we were talking about butchering up deer to co in cooler boxes for the trip home so sent the Mrs to the local hardware shop to get us some SKY HOOKS to hang the deer up to butcher & some BLADE BALM to keep our knives clean & sterile.:rofl:
It took some time for her to realise & then forgive us! What have you done to yours?

The title of the thread made me think it was about restraining orders............ :doh:

sky hooks are always a classic.
you obviously haven't met my wife if you think I am going to pull that kind of stuff though!!

What about the bears on the river and get your misses a .223 so she can shoot deer.

I forgot about that one Paul, for the rest of you the boys convinced her while we were watching the Salmon run the falls near or stalking in scotland that there were bears around & that they would be out soon to catch Salmon like she'd seen on TV. She also has to start shooting her own deer instead of eating everyone else's fillet, lol
What about the bears on the river and get your misses a .223 so she can shoot deer.

A long weight(wait) or stripy paint was always a good one for the apprentices ;)

And I've had a few heated discussions about the use of power bands on custom bikes to improve performance

Working as an electrician on a hospital ward refurbishment we sent the apprentice to the maternity ward to ask for some fallopian tubes.
We got a final warning for that one :D.
No sense of humour some of those nurses.

When my dad was a young sprog in REME he almost got charged for telling his section sergeant to f#!k off after he asked him to go to stores and sign out a pair of Footprints. (Molegrips in today's parlance).

Back