Full bore rifle range south wales

swisher44

Hi all, does any body know for a full bore range in south wales that takes day visitors.

Thanks
Swisher44

Hi all, does any body know for a full bore range in south wales that takes day visitors.

Thanks
Swisher44

Hi mate, I was given a number a while ago of a guy who apparently runs a range down near Cardiff/Chepstow area. His name is Richard, and I will PM you with the number.

Regards,

Mike
(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer Services

Yeah Rich @ Severnside range/Cardiff shooting centre would be the guy to speak to. The range is just off the m4 by the bridge, you can see it from the motorway. It used to be part of the old military range. Apparently it was 1000yards until someone spoiled it by putting a motorway through it.
Pm me if you need any contact details.
Edd
Btw I think it is £10 per day and they open Wednesdays and Saturdays and also shoot clays on a Sunday...

Severnside is open on Wednesdays to visitors for ten pounds. It usually starts off with 100m in the morning, and then they move back to 200m if the conditions are ok and enough people want to shoot at 200.

There are no benches so you either need to bring your own or something to lay down on to shoot prone from.

I've found that a lot of the time the weather can be pretty poor so not really the best for sighting in or testing loads. A great place to practise off the sticks for deer though.

yes it is Richard at Severnside, he is a nice guy, they shoot there Sundays as well, great for practice as you can place your targets anywhere from zero to 200 yards. They shoot 100 yards AM and move back to 200 c 1420

I know this is an old thread but does anyone have the contact number of the guys that runs the range, feel free to PM.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Jim

Hi All

As above does anyone still have Richard at Severn Side range contact details? Please feel free to PM me.

Many thanks in advance Mark

Hi, I am a member at Severnside. Contact is Richard Williams. Mobile number is 07970376250.
Range at 100 and 200 yards is good providing little wind is present.

Have a look on Facebook for proshoot the range is in llanbradach Brian llewellyn is the guy to speak to
Shooting out to 600 meters now

Attachments

• E834FB6C-583C-4F0F-A9B4-59E50AB08678.jpeg
    E834FB6C-583C-4F0F-A9B4-59E50AB08678.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 12
It would be good to know what calibres the suggested ranges allow. Are they all .243/.308 or can we shoot .338LM and .50 cal?

Back