Euro bullets online???

palmer_mike

Anyone have any ideas for a European shop that I can order some bullets from to be posted to the uk?

I usually use Alpinhunting, but they have returned my money so I guess they are out of stock (they are rubbish with communication at the best of times).

im after Nosler ballistic silver tips .30cal 168grn

all the best,
mike

I'm glad to see its not just me that has no luck with Alpinhunting..... no communication whatsoever so I have opened a dispute with paypal to get my money back, seems the firearms trade in Europe is no different to the uk after all! 'Customer service....... what's that then???'

I'm glad to see its not just me that has no luck with Alpinhunting..... no communication whatsoever so I have opened a dispute with paypal to get my money back, seems the firearms trade in Europe is no different to the uk after all! 'Customer service....... what's that then???'

yes dissapointed this time.
had ok dealings with them in the past, but this time.......

Anyone have any ideas for a European shop that I can order some bullets from to be posted to the uk?

I usually use Alpinhunting, but they have returned my money so I guess they are out of stock (they are rubbish with communication at the best of times).

all the best,
mike

Looks like they will be doing that to me too , i have just sent them a snot o gram asking where they are , they were apparently in stock when i ordered them.

Alas another dissatisfied customer with Alpinhunting!

Ordered some bullets in April. They refunded one lot as obviously not in stock then when the package eventually arrived almost a month later they had left out another item that was detailed on the invoice.

Emailed and used contact form....no response....so about to open a disputed payment with Paypal!

A real shame but just sloppy service!! Wont be using them anytime soon!

I've logged a claim with Paypal now, not one email responded to by Alpinhunting, poor show. Why advertise and take money for goods you can't source or claim to have in stock but don't.

all the best,
mike

Same thing happened to me mate! Johanssen Jagd said they wouldnt deliver to me.

I'll be going through Staffans Vapen & Jakt AB - Web Shop

They dont do Nosler through i'm afraid.

Last edited:
I've just received a delivery from Alpinhunting, only 2 out of the 3 items that I ordered, awaiting a response from them.

atb Tim

I ordered a load of bullets for the 338 from Alpinhunting, never again, ever.

PayPal dispute got my money back, and eventually I had a reply to one of the many emails sent.

Shootingsupplies.com for me from now

My delivery from Alpinhunting turned up today obviously opened by customs, package had been re- sealed and the box had been opened and half the bullets were in the packaging.

I had a response from Alpinhunting in respect of the missing item from my order in which Karl explained that it was out of stock, I had already received a refund via PayPal. They seem to be ok to deal with but could sharpen up a bit on their communication skills.

I expect that I shall order from them again.

atb Tim

I wonder if he's been looking in on this site!

Received an email and refund on Wednesday!

Might try them again.....we'll see!

I wonder if he's been looking in on this site!

Received an email and refund on Wednesday!

Might try them again.....we'll see!

He may well is, i bet if you googled 'Alpinhunting' it would come up top in a search.

Just checked, infact the SD is 3rd behind UK V and their own website is on top!

Just spoke with the guy on the phone, he has not got my stuff in stock, order just keeps "pending", asked him for an alternative, no stock, so I have sent him my refund details, watching this space:popcorn:, I have had good dealings in the past.:-|

Refunded this morning to my Paypal account, so seems he's OK if you phone him.

I've just placed another order for some barnes TSX - will see what happens.

If you're desperate, try arms24.com - you may need to phone if there's no option to post to UK (they said they'd fix it). Their service is excellent.

Back