Concentrated sweat/blood

Hi guys,Long story short my freezer died a while back resulting in all the blood I had stored for training the pup to go bad.
I was checking out the blood sweat concentrate on muntjac trading. Do any of you use this and is it worth what seems a high price tag on it.
Many thanks

I must confess I have used it but I bought food grade stuff from a fishing shop, very very cheap! Its better than nothing but try get all components from the same beast if you can. Try tracking without blood and use blood on wound beds only. You may be surprised how well your dog quickly adapts!

Don't use it, just be patient and use the real deal as said very important, and also all components must be from the same beast. Try no blood only feet in tracking shoes. You might see that their is no need for blood, except for verweissen, ( spots of blood etc that must be indicated to you by the dog) or only for a wound couch again same as previous.

No, is the short answer , remember one is dead the other not, so teach the dog to stay with the track.

Back