Wildboar Newsletter

"So the French, as do the British, can now blast away at the wild boar anytime, anyplace" (page 8)

Hmmmm........

"So the French, as do the British, can now blast away at the wild boar anytime, anyplace" (page 8)

Hmmmm........

Ignoring the emotive "blast away" its pretty much true, no close season. I wonder how many responsible boar 'hunters' (like we get on here) there are compared to how many who just shoot them on sight. I cannot see many pig farmers or commercial gameshoots tolerating them on their ground.

Apart from that interesting to see a photo of animals in the north of Scotland.

The owner of the site is also a member here and as far as I am aware asked permission to use any photo previously posted here and on the site and ownership of the photo and permission to use them is usually acknowledged on the website.

Hmmmm........

I don't think the report is quite accurate. While there may have been changes or proposed chages in the French laws the situation in February was that there were still seasons and it was still illegal to shoot boar outside of 18.00hrs and 09.00hrs (need to double check evening times). Perhaps the changes only apply in certain areas such as urban areas?

Back