Sierra Prices Up.

accurate

Firstly it is worth pointing out that Sierra has not seen a price rise in a few years but as Muir pointed out some months back it was coming our way. I have just received the latest trade price list and my commonest 308 match bullet has gone up by around £5/100 retail.

I like sierra to be honest and carry around 70+ stock codes but with prices now not far off Lapua Scenar it will interesting to see which way it goes.
Iain
Northern Sportsman Ltd

Firstly it is worth pointing out that Sierra has not seen a price rise in a few years but as Muir pointed out some months back it was coming our way. I have just received the latest trade price list and my commonest 308 match bullet has gone up by around £5/100 retail.

I like sierra to be honest and carry around 70+ stock codes but with prices now not far off Lapua Scenar it will interesting to see which way it goes.
Iain
Northern Sportsman Ltd

All components have gone up. The latest shipment of IMR powders with the new Enduron powders went up as much as 20-percent. I have been buying up the non-designer varieties as I can afford them, and find them. IMR 7828SSC, a fine powder for the 6,5x55, is still at the old, old price as it's not overly popular. I bought a lot of it for prices from 5 years ago. Likewise, the more popular IMR4064 which was displaced by Varget to an extent. Much of it sat unused while people held out for Varget's return so it was priced accordingly: 33% less than current prices. Being the cheap ba$tard that I am, when it appeared that Varget was going to be a long time coming back to our shelves, I switched to IMR 4064. :D It's good for a shooter/reloader to be flexible in these times and not stubbornly hold out for any one component unless it is clearly seen on the dealer's horizon.~Muir

Nothing wrong with being a cheap ba$tard :p

I got the chance of some Lovex S062 which is almost identical to IMR 4064/Accurate Arms 4064 at less than half the price of Vit N140 so stocked up on it, I'm also stockpiling Nosler Custom Competition bullets in .30 168gr and .264 140gr while I can get them from Germany at sensible (cheap!) prices, this way I'll have enough components to last for the next 2-3 years :D

Last edited:
Hi Iain :)

You just timed that question nicely as I made a list up for a fellow shooter at the St Giles club yesterday :)

PM sent shortly :)

Back