Introducing Me!

Markdeer

Hi Everyone,
My Name is Mark Westall and I have been stalking for over 30 years. Deer stalking is my passion and my proffession!
I take out continental stalkers as well as the british enthusiasts and have gone far and wide for my own hunting experiences.
I use a 7mm rem mag rifle and my local area is Westbury Wiltshire.
Hope to chat to you all soon!
Regards
Mark

Hi Srvet!
I started off stalking like most people with the 243 because I was mainly shooting roe deer, then moved on to shooting fallow deer, I found that the 243 even though I didnt lose any bucks, the larger bucks failed to produce an exit. I fully believe that there should be an exit so I went onto the 3006 for 11 years.
This round performed very well on the fallow but 22 years ago I moved onto the 7mm rem mag after researching into its qualities and then I had a 7mm rem mag made to my exact specifications. I find that the velocity and the energy that it produces (as long as you are using the right structure of bullet) performs absolutely fantastically, wether you are shooting a steenbok or a roe deer , red deer or blue wildebeast!

Thanks John!
Great to be involved and posting ! have read the stalking directory forums for a while now so its nice to contribute :)

Back