Wanted: Ferreting permission wanted...

Mustelid

Hi there,

I'm looking for ferreting permission within a couple of hours of Monmouth, South Wales. I know this is a long shot but I have picked up permission in the past where the ground has not been suitable for shooting.

The dreaded myxi has wiped out some of my local ground this year and therefore I'm happy to travel.

I'm a school teacher by profession, so fairly respectable! References can be provided and I'm happy to pay for the privilege.

Thanks for reading.

Hi there,

I'm looking for ferreting permission within a couple of hours of Monmouth, South Wales. I know this is a long shot but I have picked up permission in the past where the ground has not been suitable for shooting.

The dreaded myxi has wiped out some of my local ground this year and therefore I'm happy to travel.

I'm a school teacher by profession, so fairly respectable! References can be provided and I'm happy to pay for the privilege.

Thanks for reading.

Admin will ask you for a Who why where and when by way of introduction first Mustelid. Welcome to the sight, good luck with your search...

my apologies Mustelid, must have had a floater in my right eye..

Last edited:
No worries guys!

I've had some excellent sport and met some top people as a result of this site, joining a pheasant syndicate in 2014 and shooting my first two roe.

I can't really give you a permission but you'd be welcome out with me for a trip or 2 with me over the winter, I have areas that can't be shot, or dug unfortunately due to the archaeological value of the area, so it needs to be once the rabbits stop breeding. Some big warrens though.

Last edited:
I'm in Herefordshire and happy to give you permission on our land. Only about 4-5 acres, but the rabbit population has been left to it's own devices for at least a year and the damage they have caused, and continue to cause is getting out of hand! There is a warren of 10+ holes along the bank of the horse arena that would be ideal for a ferret.

Let me know if you are interested. :)

I'm in Herefordshire and happy to give you permission on our land. Only about 4-5 acres, but the rabbit population has been left to it's own devices for at least a year and the damage they have caused, and continue to cause is getting out of hand! There is a warren of 10+ holes along the bank of the horse arena that would be ideal for a ferret.

Let me know if you are interested. :)

Just messaged you. I would be glad to help.

Hi there,

Further to the thread that I started some time ago, I'm still on the lookout for ferreting permission within a couple of hours of Monmouth, South Wales.

Kind Regards,
Gavin.

Hi, I'm from South Wales and I'm currently looking for ferreting permission. Can anyone help? I'm willing to travel. Thanks

Back