Sika stag at his wallow

Fantastic footage, amazing how involved he was getting with his wallow! Love the 'shake' like a dog when he gets up.

I its the most enjoyable thing going out to check the cams I run around six in all, funny thing this wallow was used by 5 or 6 different stags the smaller ones would often come in for a go when the larger stags had left, that was informative for me to learn, in fact the cameras reveal a great deal of the deer's very secretive behaviour.

Brilliant to see the actual behaviour instead of just the evidence they leave behind!

Sat in a highseat a couple of weeks ago and watched a big stag come out on his own and lay down in a wallow 30m from me. No wonder they stink!!!

Brilliant to see the actual behaviour instead of just the evidence they leave behind!

Sat in a highseat a couple of weeks ago and watched a big stag come out on his own and lay down in a wallow 30m from me. No wonder they stink!!!

They stink some alright that's for sure, mind you a big ole billy to me is worst of all..eemm!! or is it my socks...lol....:D

With footage like these it would not be hard to put my rifles away and start with cameras and videos

With footage like these it would not be hard to put my rifles away and start with cameras and videos

Lol.. there's a lot of fun to be had along with the very interesting and revealing footage, also and most importantly hunting with the camera's make's the retrieval of the sd cards and not a carcass a doddle..:D

That's some great footage. Always rewarding when your efforts siting the cameras pays off with shots like that.
Thanks for sharing with us.
​ATB

Back