N150 powder

logburner

Looking for some N150 powder tried normal supplier but he is charging 76POUNDS per kg.Powder seems to go up in price every month.I will have to start using black powder at this rate.What are you lads being charged around ripoff Britain.:cry::cry::cry::cry::-|

yep £76 is about right for a Kg of Viht, it is £74 around here for 140 if you can find it in stock!

I get bulk orders together, last delivery in June was £62/kg for the N1 series and £65/kg for N5 series.

If you get over 12kg together you don't have to suck the hazmat fee which is what makes powder so expensive! With the Hazmat in the cost goes up to £70 something per Kg so your dealers aren't ripping you off, it's the cost of the Health & Safety....

The reason for the shortages is that the entire Uk consigment from Viht equals a few large shops in the US and we are far and away more bureaucratic to deal with as a country - I heard the latest consignment is sitting in a bonded warehouse because a form hasn't been completed in triplicate!!

P.S. the American powders are even more extortionate avg £38/lb which is £84/kg

Last edited:
Back