Wanted: Management (Cull) african hunting trip contacts wanted

sanibel686

A friend of mine has just pulled out of an African hunting trip that was being organised through a uk agent because the agent wouldn't clarify details of the contract.

He asked me to enquire if you guys could suggest any more trustworthy agents either in the UK or Africa.

He is looking for a week long trip for three guns on a management (cull) hunting basis (he is not bothered about trophies) in unfenced or very large tract land, not game farms.

If anyone has had a good experience or just has a good contact please pm me with details.

Cheers

Call David Watt on 07866 571180, he is the UK agent for Nduna Safaris in the Eastern Cape of RSA. I have just returned from a hunting trip with Nduna and it was excellent hunting and outstanding value for money. They have access to all sorts of land and hunting.

+ one for David Watt he organised a cull trip for me and a mate in 2010. It was everything he said plus more cannot recomend this guy highly enough.
Check out my photo,s in my profile all taken on that hunt.
Tusker

Contact Steve Robinson of Kuduland Safaris
His website is : kuduland.com
He has arranged three safaris for me(and is sorting out another for September) and they have all been most enjoyable and well organised.
Peter

+ one for David Watt he organised a cull trip for me and a mate in 2010. It was everything he said plus more cannot recomend this guy highly enough.
Check out my photo,s in my profile all taken on that hunt.
Tusker
Just looked at your gallery, looks like you had a brilliant time!

Hi, Guy swart at wild horizons za, offers great hunting and fishing, really good tailored packages at good prices, best regards graeme

+1 for David and Nduna safaris.
David is a top man to deal with and Gavin is a top outfitter who will leave no stone unturned to ensure that your safari will exceed your expectations.

For outstanding plains-game hunting in S. Africa go to Guy Swart (wildhorizon.co.za), I have been 3 times and am planning 4th and 5th, my 'Africa Room' has fabulous trophies at prices the others cannot match, and Guy will tailor the trip to your exact requirements, trophies and/or culls. You wil have a ball.

I fly out to Guy on the 5th May and have to say he's been very helpful so far, this is my 3rd trip, but first with GUY getting very excited, whats the food like as I don't do curries or chillies,:doh:deerwarden.

Cullhunt Eastern Cape, South Africa.

Any further attempts at advertising on here without payment you will be banned!!

/quote]

a friend of mine has just pulled out of an african hunting trip that was being organised through a uk agent because the agent wouldn't clarify details of the contract.

He asked me to enquire if you guys could suggest any more trustworthy agents either in the uk or africa.

He is looking for a week long trip for three guns on a management (cull) hunting basis (he is not bothered about trophies) in unfenced or very large tract land, not game farms.

If anyone has had a good experience or just has a good contact please pm me with details.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Any further blatant advertising on the SD site without payment will result in the poster being banned!!

End off, no ifs no buts.

..you still haven't picked up on Kristian from Denmark then! LOL...I'm sure you'll find him and nail the bugger - ;)

Back