Hello from Glasgow

Bigboab29

Hi there,

I'm a newbie from Glasgow, just passed dsc1, hopefully get some info on here regarding level 2. Got fac last month and got a .22 .222 & .243 for rabbits, foxes/roe, roe/red respectivly. I'm hopeful to find and join a syndicate in reasonable distance from Glasgow. I currently have two permissions, one with roe and red deer and the other is a vast farm for vermin control.

Used to do a lot of stalking when I was younger, now getting back into it and really enjoying it. Although and skills I had have left me!! So any help tips etc off the seasoned pros on here would be greatly appreciated:)

cheers rob

Hi Rob , hope you enjoy the forum , plenty of information on here and some very good fellas willing to give advice and help to a newbie .....like me

Thanks guys! Founds some good stuff and some helpful fellas alread!! I'm not actually from glasgow I'm from Motherwell north Lanarkshire:)

cheers rob

stalking

Hi there,

I'm a newbie from Glasgow, just passed dsc1, hopefully get some info on here regarding level 2. Got fac last month and got a .22 .222 & .243 for rabbits, foxes/roe, roe/red respectivly. I'm hopeful to find and join a syndicate in reasonable distance from Glasgow. I currently have two permissions, one with roe and red deer and the other is a vast farm for vermin control.

Used to do a lot of stalking when I was younger, now getting back into it and really enjoying it. Although and skills I had have left me!! So any help tips etc off the seasoned pros on here would be greatly appreciated:)

cheers rob

hi rob,

just checking to see if you got my phone number 07786476609,

if you give me a ring because booking are starting to get tight

joe243

Welcome to site Bigboab :thumb:+1 on the guys and girls on here,you wont get a better bunch mate.local to you as well.maybe meet you sometime

Back