Beckingham MOD range Newark

ANDY T

Hi all clubs
My club has just got a licence for shooting at Beckingham MOD ranges in Newark and are looking for other clubs to join us.
There is 600/400 yard ranges we meat ones a month the last weekend of each month.
Do you think your members would be interested in joying us and other clubs that are coming along.
We have the 400 range booked for the 25th of this month cost would be £25.
Shooters must have there FAC and there club card and a safe shooters card with them.
If they don't have a safe shooters card we run a cause at our club for the MOD card. also the club must have insurance.
If you would like to know now more e-mail me at

andytaylorsenna@supanet.com

Regards
Andy Taylor
Reepham shooting center

http://www.reephamshootingcentre.com/

Now have six clubs that have contacted us with wanting to shoot at Beckingham from Lincoln, Nottingham, Darby, Hull, Grimsby and ,Oundle. the more clubs the better so if you think your club would be interested then please e-mail for more information at andytaylorsenna@supanet.com

Reepham Shooting Center
Lincoln
Regards
Andy

Thanks to all the clubs that turned up to shoot at Beckingham today the weather turned out to be good after a slow start in the morning.

We will be booking the 600mtr range on 14 April so if think you or your club would be interested in joining us and other clubs that have said they would be coming back then please contact me.

Andy

Last edited:
Date changes to bookings

Thanks to all the clubs that turned up to shoot at Beckingham today the weather turned out to be good after a slow start in the morning.

We will be provisionally booking the range on 3rd March (400m) 13/14 April (600) 28th April (600m). so if think you or your club would be interested in joining us and other clubs that have said they would be coming back then please contact me.

Andy

Back