Arthur Hill Mendip Shooting Ground Passed Away

nthor

I found out today that Arthur Hill passed away on Saturday 21st Jan I am sure many people on here from the South West will know him.

He sold me my first shotgun a real gent,

If this post is in the wrong section or has been raised before please could admin amend.

That is terrible news, i guided Arthur and his best friend (his name escapes me) last year on my local river and reservoir, afterwards he contacted me and we exchanged links.
Totally agree, a real gent.
Richard

Oh no that's awful news :(

I used to shoot at Mendip all the time back in the day. Arthur was one of the great characters in shooting.

I hope Sharon is ok

Alex

That is terrible news, i guided Arthur and his best friend (his name escapes me) last year on my local river and reservoir, afterwards he contacted me and we exchanged links.
Totally agree, a real gent.
Richard
Hi Riichard
His friend was Brian Eyles. Two great blokes. Very sad about Arthur.
John.

I have shot at mendip for many years Arthur hill was a big man with a big character and will be sadly missed
I bought many guns from there and he supported me in my clay shooting career
was up there sunday and they done a minutes silence which was apprieceated by the family
R I P ARTHUR regards pete .

I was in there the week before christmas and he was laughing and joking away the same as ever. Shock, surprise, a shame and sad.

Hard to replace a character like Arthur...I remember him telling me a story of some young ladies once as i was trying to concentrate on shooting...I will remember him that way...Sad time for the family, bless him

Back